Are you a big dog lover and own pets? You must be very tensed sometimes about your dog running away from your house’s boundary. Well, who can blame them, dogs run here and there. There is no stopping them. But it creates safety issues too. Many dogs run and are lost for months. Especially the little pups who do not know their way back home. So, we are the ones who need to make sure that they are home and are safe. For this, you need a pet fence.
A fence that is built around the boundary of your property to keep your pets inside is called a pet fence. In other words, if we speak it is known as a dog fence. There are various types of dog fences amidst which the wireless dog fence is most popular. So how come a fence be wireless even? Let’s have a look at this wireless dog fence review.
This fenceless boundary uses electrical technology to keep animals within a predefined boundary but without any kind of physical barrier. There are small flags provided with it so that you can mark the boundary which is needed to be set. Energy is transmitted through a home base transmitter or otherwise known as a monitoring device, to the receiver which is attached to the dog in the form of a collar. When the dog tries to pass through the boundary, a very small amount of electric shock is transmitted through the collar. Every time it tries to pass, it experiences that shock. But, not to worry because this electric shock is just like a splash of water. It is very mild and quick. It doesn’t hurt the dog in any way. Soon the dog also learns that it is not meant to pass that area and stays within it. It is just a correction technique for the dog.
What are the advantages of a wireless dog fence?
1) There is no physical barrier of fence. Hene, the property looks clean.
2) The landscaping doesn’t change there is no digging or installations.
3) It is best for places and states where there are fencing laws which prohibit the installations of fences around a property.
4) It is very cheap in comparison to the regular fence.
5) It helps to train your dog.
6) It is best for your dog’s safety while also keeping their freedom to move freely in the mind.
7) There is no need for an electrician.
8) The dog is well protected from strangers, traffic and other dangers.
And what are the disadvantages of this type of fence?
1) It works on batteries. So, there is a need to always have an eye on it.
2) There are chances for other outside animals to get inside the property.
3) The installation might take some extra time.
The prices vary according to the area of the boundary but it is approximately $220 over the internet. You should give this fence a go. It is great for a try.